Important Virginia-specific Websites
- State Council of Higher Education in Virginia
- Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (VASFAA)
Important U.S. Government Websites
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Financial Aid Homepage
Available federal programs, how to apply and resource guide for federal student loans.
- Federal Lifetime Learning Credits
Find out about what is available and how to qualify for federal tax relief.
- National Student Loan Data System
Look up and find out the status of your student loan and PELL grant.
- Federal Trade Commissions’s “Student Loans: Avoiding Deceptive Offers”
Protect yourself from scam and other attempts to steal your information.